Your Big Picture Café
Country Corn Bread Contest
and Country Music Showcase
Friday, October 12, 2012
8:00 p.m. to 11 p.m. – free admission
Your Big Picture Café is proud to present it’s first Fall Country Corn Bread Contest (rules below). Contest entry is free, with the first 12 people calling the café to sign-up being the contestants in the contest (so call soon!). Entries will be judged by all who attend the evening, with the top 3 scoring contestants receiving Your Big Picture Café Gift Cards ($75, $50 and $25), and everyone receiving lots of thanks for your great cornbread! The evening will also include a Country Music Showcase by local musicians.
4900 S. University Dr., Davie, FL 33328
CORN BREAD CONTEST RULES
1. Be a person of any age who likes cornbread and bake the best cornbread your little-ol’ heart can make from scratch (no mixes allowed).
2. Have cornmeal as one of the great tasting main ingredients in your cornbread.
3. Bake a 9 by 12 inch pan (or larger) of cornbread.
4. Bring a cutting knife to cut your cornbread into 1 by 2 inch pieces.
5. Arrive by 7:30 p.m. on October 12th for setup, bread-prep (cutting) and display.
6. The café will supply tables for your entry and napkins for the attendees.
7. Your recipe will remain secret, but we’ll need to know if it’s veggie/vegan friendly (no dairy, egg, lard, etc.) for our veggie/vegan friends.